Motor Bike Insurance
you wish you understood all that
Insurance Policy Fine Print?
Well now you can!
| Why do you need Insurance?
So what does that mean? If you have borrowed money to buy
something (i.e. house, car, business, boat, etc), the total or partial
loss of that item would mean that you still have to pay for it.
- Whenever the loss of an item would cause you
Financial Loss, you should have Insurance Cover.
If this situation would put you in difficult circumstances then you had
better have sufficient Insurance cover.
My personal opinion is that you should cover as much as possible within
What are the differences between Insurance types?
Check the links in the menu to the right for more information.
- They all have a different purpose and as such, have
their own pages.
- Some cover physical loss
- Some cover loss of knowledge or skill
- Some cover loss of ability, temporary or permanent
- Some cover damage, loss of use
- Some cover loss of income
- Some have a growing residual value
- Some are only temporary
Why do Investment Advisers
dump on Insurance?
Mostly the Investment industry claims that Insurance is a poor
investment. It isn't an Investment and shouldn't be compared to
one. You will never find an Investment Adviser who will take a
small fraction of the final value of an Investment yearly and guarantee
to pay the whole value out if you die before you have paid for it all.
- What are they trying to sell you?
Life Insurance companies do that every day. It isn't an
investment, it's safer than that.
Investment Advisers tell you that you should have the bare minimum
insurance and invest your savings in the share market or real
estate. But they don't, and you probably won't either. Not
all shares are created equal either. Some will crash and cost you
your entire investment, some tenants will trash your investment
BUT, you should be investing. You should also protect your
investments with insurance. You need insurance first, investments
second, not the other way around.
What type of Insurance suits you?
I know that this is an unsatisfactory answer but it is also true.
I trust that the information on this site helps you decide what you
need to protect you from disaster.
- The answer to that question is, hopefully, answered
in the remainder of this web site.
- The only answer is, whatever fits your requirements.
What does and doesn't your
I will go into more detail in each specific section of this site but be
assured that you will have no insurance cover for anything not
specifically stated in your policy. Part of this is that I will
show you, with reference to actual policy wording, how to read what is
- Your policy will cover exactly what it says and
exactly the way it says
- Your policy will specifically exclude certain things
- Your policy will not cover anything that is not
What can and can't you
How and when should you
make a claim?
- Only what is covered and absolutely nothing more.
Further details about claims and the implications are on each sub
section because each different type of insurance has it's own rules.
- As soon as practical after your loss
- Grab the companies documentation and fill it in
Please help me make this
site more useful to you.
Click the button and fill in the form. Your help and
feedback tells me what you want to know about Insurance and
Go to the Forum to tell us about your experiences, good and bad.
Help others with your knowledge
© COPYRIGHT 2001 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNI-DISTRIBUTORS.COM.AU